Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy

Its mum's birthday today. She's 55. So before I go on further I would like to say Happy 55th Birthday Mummy. Semoga panjang umur and bahagia selalu..Amin!! Like most government employees...she has reached her maximum years of duty so she'll be starting her pension today. Its a different sight to see her at home this morning...but somehow it feels good. Its about time anyway as she's been hard-working her whole life.

Karma is actually a good thing...if one knows how to deal with it. One do bad..it comes around eventually. One do good, life will be good as well. Thats what I think...and I like to keep it that way. Sometimes happiness needs a little bit of initiative...

A text from a good friend made my day today. Just that one text early in the morning....amazing how it can affect one's person day. Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise really to get an assalamualaikum from Didi. Went to the same high school together and we both did our degree back in Manchester. So I guess its valid to say that we were quite close. Well! there'll be more catching up to do...and I ain't complaining.

I've been getting a lot of cuts and bruises lately. The latest addition was a paper cut this morning. Urghhh!! I so am not a paper-cutty person. Its my worse nightmare. The bruise on my calf is healing nicely...although it is still green and purple. And I twisted my right ankle and scratched my elbow last night as well. Hmmm.......I'm sleepy.

Somwhere along the bitterness..................

No comments: