Saturday, November 10, 2007

In The Eye Of The Hurricane

I'm going through a calmer phase of life. Funny. With everything that have been going on, peace keeps me company. I'm truthfully grateful that I'm able to see things in a positive perspective. This inner peace is long overdue and it couldn't have come at a better time. A friend asked, "How can you act as if nothing happened?" Honestly, I don't know. Maybe, like myself, some people are misunderstood. Then again, I don't want to rationalise them. They should take responsibility for themselves. As for me, I've learnt that things happened and some things are beyond our control. So, we just have to live with it, like dealing with a headache, we take our medication and let it work its way. Pain or no pain, I've done my part.

Things cannot be undone but we can make it better...........

No comments: