People has been exhausting me lately. There's so many to attend to. I'm not complaining (or maybe I am but it's not like I hated them for that or anything). It's just that, I feel like I'm constantly on the move, I need to pause for a bit. I'm used to giving attention but it is usually to one or at least two person, and not simultaneously. But now, it's like they are all asking for it at the same time. Not that they blurted out 'I need your attention' right to my face. But I'm sure you know what I meant.
All these makes me want to stand still for a while. Take a break. Be on my own and attend to myself once in a while. Makes me think, all these attention giving, have I ever attend to my needs. Does anyone out there care what I want for a change? I think not! Or maybe there are someone but not those I expected. Which now makes me selfish. Hmm again! The irony of life. Unlucky me.
Somewhere I read that 'If you can't say what you mean, don't get surprised if people don't do what you want'. Does that makes me the problem then? :/
To be like a river that flows,
silent through the night,
not fearing the darkness and
reflecting any stars high in the sky.
-Manuel Bandeira
You didn't take a fall for me.........
Thursday, November 15, 2007
It Goes Nowhere....
Classified in:
SadePoetic,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment