Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shaking Off The Rust.......

I'm in a phase where I'm evaluating my life again. Don't ask me why and how. I just tend to do this basically. Heh! I feel lost again. Unfortunately! I really do. It's like I'm not satisfied with who and where I am now. Thing is, I don't know what I want neither.

One thing I do know though, I need to find peace, to be content. I was seeking peace during Ramadhan and I'm glad I found it. Then! Doesn't matter how long it lasted, the point is I found it. And it is good enough for me to know that I can be content, if I work for it.
I can find peace, if I look for it again. And make it last, or at least stay a little longer.

I believe that I need to start from within, my inner self, then work my way out. I also believe that our inner self is a calm happy place. Just that, it is contaminated by the hustle and bustle of its surroundings. I need to clear off the things that is blocking my inner peace from shining through. I'm not sure how to do that to be honest.

A friend told me to pray, seek forgiveness from God, which makes all sense really. Who can give us the greatest love? Who can give us endless contentment. Who can give us the deepest serenity?

Looking for a permanent fix.......

2 comments:

♥Rachel said...

I agree with your friend, without Jesus I would never have a calm heart, and I would never feel alive enough to live.

Anonymous said...

Rachel has a point.. heehee..hey take it easy mate...life is full of ups and downs and yes religion is alwaz the answer. :) you're getting there..its the point in life where you feel everything is pointless...i've felt the same way too many times...then after awhile everything starts to fall in place. .but hey what you're going thru is normal...so don't take it too hard..everyone has to go thru this sometime in life..you'll get over it..trust me..only time will make the difference...Patience is the answer for now and lots of prayers...*winks*..