Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contentment Control: Part Uno

ALMOST everyone have been asking me how I am or whether I'm alright or otherwise. I don't understand why. Maybe it's my vibe around them. Probaby it looked like I'm not in the crowd, a loner all occupied with her problems. As if I have 'Down due to LOTS of problems' written on my forehead. When in actual fact, this is one of the few times when I'm at peace with myself amidst all the chaos around me (and relative to my complicated and complex life). Let's just say I'm learning how to shut this unnecessary things out of my thoughts. And when I'm doing well at it, in my own opinion, people think it's the opposite.

I know I did write about seeking contentment by going to the beach in my last post. But that was just me seeking serenity on a personal (or can I say spiritual?) level. It wasn't because of anything superficial. It's more like getting the contentment out of feeling nothing. And to reward my mind for taking breaks from any depleting thoughts.
Enjoying the moment as it presents itself.

Of course work is getting more hectic as the semester ends. But that's how work is. About me being quiet? Well, I'm very comfortable with silence. What best way is there to spend time with myself alone?

(On a totally unrelated note!) It's pathetic when one thinks they can get the better of me when they don't. Not even a bit. Come on! It's purely pathetic when they are throwing all these cheap remarks at you and think they'll get a reaction and have the last laugh! Seriously!? Seriously!! My life is not as sad as you. Hahaha!

It's better to live your life unperfectly than to live someone else's perfectly..........

No comments: