Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Million Little Pieces

Yesterday, note its past midnight now, was no ordinary day. A lot has been happening. I guess everything happens for a reason. And I'm trying to figure out what good reason will come out of these. Some things get out of hand that its not my call anymore. Unfortunately!

We mostly act on our emotional stupidity. Yes! It's stupid to follow our emotion sometimes. Things get either over exaggerated or underrated. Some people are blinded to see how their acts affect other people. Yes! They are selfish that way. And yes! Some people will never learn. It's heartbreaking and dissapointing really but we can only do so much. The rest is up to them, or else we just need to pack our things and fled the scene. No matter how heavy our steps are, it needs to be done. It has to. We need to. We just need to accept the fact that some things are beyond mending.

"Can you help me? It's broken"
"How did you break it?"
"I trusted someone. Can you fix it?"
"I'm sorry I can't help"
"Why not?"
"It's broken into a million little pieces"

It was everything to me..........

No comments: