I went to the beach yesterday afternoon after work. I suddenly had the urge to go. So I did. The weather was mild after the rain, the cool moist air and the stunning gray sky.
The waves were crashing further inland than the last time I went.. I quite enjoyed the scenery with the continuous massive waves and it zephyrs. I just sat there, thoughtless, enjoying the moment as it was.
It was kinda dissapointed that I didn't come earlier. As the sun settled into the horizon, I found myself wanting more. More time with the place. More time for the breeze to play with me. More time for my thoughts to play so it won't have to bug me. I wasn't satisfied. I haven't take in all the contentment of the place. The peaceful place amidst the sounds of the waves and children playing along the shore. I'm coming back there soon. It's my newfound sanctuary.
Learning how to do nothing........
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
A Little Piece of Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool...the beach! I havent been to the beach in GOD knows ages. heehee...maybe i cud join u sometimes..let me know when you're up for it again..it'll be fun..dun worry i'll leave u to have your piece of heaven and i'll go have my own...*winks* hope you get to go there again soon...its really a good choice for relaxation..cheers!
Post a Comment