So the fasting season is going to start on thursday. Classes today was fun especially the last period. The students are fun with this group. I think I have a favourite group already hahaha bias!! Eh!! nada ku bias ah. Nothing wrong with having a favourite group jua. Bwoh!! defensive tia plang.
Coming up is another obscure thoughts so stay away if your depressed......heh heh heh!!
I wish I have an off button, where I can just use it a times like this. Where I can just wake up in the morning and not remembering anything. Like starting fresh all over. But we are human and thats not possible. I can't just reset everything to zero all over again. We remember, and memories hurt sometimes.
Take me to a place where disaster ends....................
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
All Over Again....
Classified in:
Outcries,
Religion,
The Profession,
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment