I was reading Nur's site and found this beautiful quote. So I stole it or rather copy and paste it from her site cos I want to share it with you guys. Hehe boleh ah Nur! Its not ur quote anyway :p
“When someone sees the same people every day, they wind up becoming a part of that person’s life. And then they want the person to change. If someone isn’t what others want them to be, the others become angry. Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” from The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo.
It explains perfectly how I'm feeling at the moment. Funny how a complete stranger can describes how one exactly feel. I guess, thats how life works. People that you know may be a stranger to you and a stranger may feel like you've known them your whole life. 'm sorry if I don't make sense to you, I'm finding it hard to comprehend myself nowadays *crooked smile*
Today, the imams and their kuncus will be sighting the anak bulan Ramadhan, so puasa can start tomorrow or in case the moon is invisible then it will fall on Thursday. I'm so grateful its Ramadhan again, I really really am.
(Random rambling coming up.....)
I want to adapt to change, I can adapt to it. I think I can. But its hard when people are turning their backs on you especially the ones that matter. Seriously, I don't know what I did wrong. I'm just minding my own business. I was just being myself so how can I be casted into a shadow of guilt? Fuck it, they don't really care about you....
Not everything is about you.......................
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Change Anything To Fit Everything....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment