Saturday, September 15, 2007

Make The Nights Come Sooner....


Its somewhat breathtaking how your day can turn from good to bad in seconds. And I believed there's a series of events that lead to it. They go unnoticed. We might do one thing that seemed innocent then booomm! ur hit right on the face. Heh! Too dramatic? I think not! Its true really that for certain things to occur, there'll be series of events that lead to it. One event alone is not responsible for the main thing to occur. There has to be series of events that lead to the main one. Haha! majal jua aku atu ah! So here I am, with my thoughts alone, trying to figure out the significant events that lead me to where I am now. I still can't. And its killing me to not know.


I'm still at work, office hours is until 2pm but three of the colleagues went home already just because its saturday and its ECA day. Like there's gonna be any ECA during Ramadhan. Anyway, I asked them to stay but they wouldn't because they have ECAs to attend to. Uhuks! So here I am, not wanting to go home cos I rather keep myself occupied with other things than my thoughts. My thoughts are exhausting me!!


Looking for the finish line...........

No comments: