

SiGh!! Let the photos speak for itself. Will post more later as I'm running out of time. Toodles.....
//updated//
Paid a visit to the hospital again this morning to bring Lucy cos her abdomenal pain were still there and worse. Went home around 4.30 am, took a glass of water and sunk into bed. I was so knackered I slept til 11am. Haha took the afternoon lab and hung out with the boys at the lab office playing Winning Eleven. Lost 2 game but won one. Haha they underestimated the footballing skill of a lady. This will not be the last, you have been warned! Stayed til 3pm so its ok that I have something to occupy my time.
I don't want to be caught with my demons. Distraction is the key. Remember that! Ok I'm not making sense now. Heh! Excuse me.
The calm sea is brewing a storm..............
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Its Never Too Late To Do Something About It..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment