Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ended On A High Note.

I am a sailor lost at sea teased by the luring of different harbours. I don't want to go anywhere. I'm enjoying my ride with the wave eventhough it can be rough on me sometimes. That wave is you.

Before I go any further, a late birthday shout out to Lolly. I did text her on her birthday. And welcome home Pystar who's back for good. Thanx for d Millie's. Hehe

Anyhow, going to have our last handball training today before the arrival of the holy month Ramadhan. There might be some late night training (late as in 9pm onwards) during d fasting season. Check out d handball blog for updates.

I haven't been feeling well lately. Probably because of the confused weather, haha confused ani bah. Yes! Confused weather! You read it right. Anyway, maybe its because of some other late night activities, which by the way, is NOT what you are thinking. If I'm right on what I think you think I'm talking about :p

We were blinded to see what other people see on us.....

No comments: