Was trying to read through my lecture notes for the BLNG course but ended up shading the diagrams instead. Intellectual stuff ehy?
Tuesday is my busiest day of the week. Classes are for the whole day which is keraaazzziiieeeee but I guess I'm handling it well so far. On top of that, there's handball after work which I'm not complaining about and probably the only highlight of my day besides some other stuffs that shall not be mentioned. Haha apakan!
I haven't been playing hockey in ages. Not because of handball but entah ah. So Lolly has been bugging me to come for training which I'm still deciding. Its not as fun as its used to be anymore. A lot has changed since the previous coach left. Not saying that the current coach is not good its just that the atmosphere are not there anymore. I'm still trying to put together the little pieces of excitement I used to feel.
Show me a way to be...............
No comments:
Post a Comment