Tuesday, September 25, 2007

When anger rises, think of the consequences.........

This morning, I woke up with so much anger. My tolerance level is being teased. The threshold of my patience is wearing thin. There'll be a day when I will not care anymore, a day that seems to come sooner than later. I doubt I'll have any regrets when it come. I don't know what I'm on about.


Oh before I go on further, Happy Birthday Nur!! May Allah bless you in whatever you do. Mutual acquaintances brought us as friends but that doesn't mean you are less appreciated :) Did you not get my sms or did you not?? Did you not?? Haha majal!

Anyway, I got so much to let out but I can't find the perfect way to. I don't think I'll ever find the right moment to do so. Isn't it just sad? To have something left unspoken, unattended but it still bugs you. It's like you are stuck there and then, unable to do anything. Unable to take charge of your life. Nothing can be done except to back off and watch the world goes by in front of you. And hope, sincerely hope that one day you will be where you want to be.

I feel like driving (golf) some time soon. Been wanting to go for ages, somehow I feel like I need to go. Then again its Ramadhan, early evening is just not possible. So what do you do?? What do you do??? Arghhhh mikin stress!!! *_*

The best way to kill a person is by breaking their heart..........

1 comment:

NiNe said...

The best yet the most painful way..