Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Game We Are Playing......

A plane crashed near my house last night...in my dream. Heh heh! But this is not the first time, had similar dreams twice already so this will be the third time. And it gets more and more real. Humph! Could it be some sort of a sign? Like my life is crumbling down in front of me and I'm not sensing it? Could it be my downfall?? The end of my dreams and hopes, the end of me perhaps?? Heh! I don't wanna think much about it. I've already had enough things to occupy my mind. Which btw, reminds me that I've been having plenty of dreams lately. Some were good, some were bad, but its always the bad one that overshadows the good one no matter how good it was. The plane crash dream doesn't fall neither in good or bad category, they are just intangible!

I've been feeling void these past couple of days. There's so much on my mind that I can't think anymore. Why do we take the long winding path to achieve something? Is it for the excitement? Is it for the journey? Or is it just us human, to make ourselves feel alive?

I found this verse on one of the emails. I thought it'll be nice to share only the good part. Hehe!

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that no matter how much I care some people are just assholes.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

Ayte, I'll leave you beautifuls with that.

I'm going with the flow.........

No comments: