Wednesday, October 03, 2007

All Things Painful....

What hurts the most? Physical or emotional pain? My paralysing shoulder pain is back again. And when I said paralysing it really is that bad. I'm lying flat on d floor as I blog. Hehe doesn't seem to ease much of d pain. Gave dencorub every half an hour and that doesn't help much either. Humph! Kan nangis ku eh! Serious! I feel so helpless!

Last time I had this pain was more than 4 years ago back in Manchester. The english doctors were even dazed that no painkillers help. She almost gave me codaine to take for the pain but after discussion we decided not to. We don't want yours truly to be a junkie, do we now? Huhu so ended up taking co-codamol for the pain although it didn't help a lot but good enough to make one high *_*

We think we are great until we make mistakes.....

No comments: