Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Priceless Loves....

I learnt a lesson yesterday, amidst the numbness I felt towards raya. During the raya visits, I found myself in a different world with the siblings. We talked, played, joked around, and laughed all the way towards the end regardless the fact that we were raya-ing and that we are not kids anymore.. The hosts n hostesses of the houses we visited acted as active audiences. And they too were laughing to our antics and jokes. It's rare to get all of us the sibs together in one place at the same time and so when it happens, it really is some moment to remember especially when my brother Adly is around. He's still a sweet cheeky little boy inside. Heh!

Anyway, the lesson learnt was that siblings are the best gift God ever give us. Of course there were fights and tears, but there were also hugs, kisses and laughters. We tend to take them for granted, the people we love the most especially when you see them everyday. We ask yourself, 'What's new?'. Well, there's always something new if we open up and embrace the moment as if it's our last. Isn't that the point of living at all? To live to the fullest, try everything, be brave, be fragile and be happy. All we need is to give people a chance to show what they are capable of. And we'll be surprised to see what impact they have to our life.

I'm glad for yesterday, I truly am. I see the siblings in a more positive colours and I love them more now. Alhamdulillah!

Don't be afraid to what you are......

No comments: