Note: Excuse me if I'm not making any sense. I'm not even sure if I am......
How do we know if a relationship exists or not? How can we draw the line between its existance and non-existance? How do we know we are moving along that path? How do we know we love another? How do we know that we are there, together, not alone? How can we be sure of how we feel? How can we be sure it's permanent? How can we tell that it is pure? So many questions yet so little thoughts to answer. Not now anyway....
Love is a fragile yet complex matter. It's too fragile to grasp on and yet it's so powerful that we need to hold on to it tight.
When most things are left unspoken it's left to the heart to make out of it..............
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Who Has The Answers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment