Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting Forgetful.....

I had a weird dream this afternoon. I know its unhealthy to sleep after Asar but I swear I was so knackered. I doozed off actually. Hmm anyway, about the dream. It was weird cos it felt like I'm half awake, or maybe it was just there in my head or whatever. I can't recall exactly what it was about. All I know is it felt like I was compromising with something. Like I'm doing something to get something that fits me better.

And it felt so real like I was physically doing it. Or maybe I was half awake and imagined it all in my head. We all had this kind of dream dejavu kinda thing. But somehow I sense that the dream meant something, a clue for me to figure out what's right. I missed it. My lost! SiGh!

Take your chance, turn around and go.......

No comments: