Sunday, October 07, 2007

Dream BIGGER!!

I'm so loving Jamie Scott and The Town's When Will I See Your Face Again. Its so classic with a modern touch. Nur! If you're reading this go download the song now! Now!! Haha majal. And download One Republic's Stop and Stare as well. Pokoknya, to whoever is reading this, go download the 2 songs mentioned. You won't regret it, nothing to lose anyway. Haha yes this is cheap publicity. But seriously! Go download now. Trust me! I have good taste in music and everything else! Hahahaha ;)

Raya is coming soon. I'm experiencing an urge to buy things but I don't know what exactly. I guess I'm in a mood to splash out some money. Siapa kan minta belanja laju tah, just wait for me at The Mall entrance 3pm tomorrow. Ha ha!

Someone sings 'you have to give more than you take'. I agree with him. I don't have a point to elaborate on here, not at the moment anyway. I only want to share what I found interesting. My sleepiness is taking its toll. Excuse me beautiful dreamers.

I've got my heart set........

No comments: