MinX is arriving today! Yeahaaa! Its been ages and I can't wait to see her. I'm gonna be enjoying my three days weekend as well though I still have a lot to do with the lecture preparation but somehow I'm have a feeling its under control. Weird! Feeling saja tu not the actual thing yet. Huhu!!
I've narrowed down my choices of laptop to buy and I'm torn between Dell and HP. Viao is a no no unfortunately as its very the expensive unless if insanity were to overwhelm me then maybe. Haha! I managed to convince the acting head to let me use the department's laptop for the weekend. Yeahhhaaaaaa!! Party ni party! Apakan! But I need to take it from my colleague who is not here yet. Hopefully he'll come soon as I'm planning to leave work early today. Wohoooo!!
A big shout out to the trio in Brisbane especially Inamoto. Didn't get much opportunity to talk to you as much as the other two but I love you nonetheless. I assumed you hard working girls are busy with your assignments and sleeping at odd hours. Who eats chilli she feels hot hot one :p Ayte I should get back to my work.
Here's to the night..........
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Back Again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment