I'm feeling a little off-centered today. I think I'm gonna be sick soon. Hehe tau lagi tu! My temperature is boiling, I'm sweating like a marathon runner in an air-conditioned room. My head feels heavier than a sack of scented rice. I've been sitting in front of the computer the whole day typing away my lecture notes. I managed 3 pages since this morning which is quite productive given the condition I am in at the moment. So might continue to do it tommorrow when I'm all energize and fresh. I'm too tired to even think about the smallest thing now.....
Actually, a cold ice blended coffee would be nice. Darn!! Si Dibs ni punya angkara!! She shouldn't have mention coffee when I'm feeling like this. Mikin tia beasuh damam/malas ku ani. Heeeee!! Seriously!! I'm craving for one now. Mr Brown will not do.
My arm feels better now. I think I might have over-twist the shoulder joint during handball and sprained some muscles along. There were cracking sounds when I rotated my arm yesterday but there were none today except for once this morning. Almost everyone have told me to take a break from sports but heck no!! U must be kidding!!
Give me the strength to carry on.......
Monday, March 26, 2007
Little Bit to the Left..
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment