Ohh its one of those times! When I feel so clueless and meaningless. Heh! Work is getting so mundane. Like the only thing that is new is there's more and more silly tasks to do each passing day. I need to get out of this place. I'm stuck in stagnation.
What do you do if your friend doesn't share their good news with you? There can be a number of reasons, that I can think of:
One: Maybe they want surprise you!
Two: Maybe its not time to share yet
Three: You are insignificant!
Four: You are very insignificant!!!
Five: Who are you again?
Oh since chocolate fudge is not around and already I've got so many things to talk about, I decided to jot down all those relevant topics on post-its and share it with her when she gets back which is not soon. So that I will not forget when she comes back cos approx. a couple of weeks is a very long period for a very forgetful person like me. Good thing I still have Tee to talk to and she agreed that I should put them on post-its as reference. Heh! Engineers are very practical!
Thank goodness for handball later. Need to ease my mind and forget about these work craps then again there's still another day. Another day to face those craps. SiGh!! Why couldn't I be inspired?
The world works in the most ironic way.....
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Talk About.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment