Saturday, March 17, 2007

Closing In....

I feel so uninspired! Oh its saturday! Thank God for weekends. This week I have been spending a little time writing a doa, more like tons of appeal. Reason behind it should remained unsaid. Haha! Anyhow, it got me into thinking, first of all, makbul kah tu doa atu? Even if you go to the holy land and devote urself to God when in reality you are not a devoted muslim yourself. Its like I've got this so many requests to God but then when I really think about it, mcm who am I really for it to be fulfilled because there are so many better person than me who deserves their wish to be realised. Seriously? But the holy land is a magical place and Allah Subahan'allah Taala is very forgiving and loving of his creations so I hope for the best :)

I also have been feeling kinda weird these past few days, as if there's someone watching me all the time. Only a few friends know that I have experienced a number of weird and errmm 'supernatural' stuffs, mainly back in my uni days. And I feel like all those are coming back though not exactly in the same manner. But...seriously! I know its hard to understand and harder to believe but there's no good reasoning for making this up..if I am making this things up which I'm not. *Heh!* Besides this things it happens in sequence you know so I feel like I'm back to experiencing similar things and I don't have a clue to why. So the first recent occurrence was the night of the passing of a friend. Won't say what exactly cos its too complicated to write hehe! Anyway, the last weird occurrence was last night when well.....you ready for this?? I felt a warmth breath blown on my forehead. I was alone in my room on my side, lights off, almost doozed off to sleep and suddenly.....Hehe! Yup! There you go. Go figure!!

Uuuuhhhhh!! Its almost 12!! Yes!! I love saturdays!!

Tell me why and I'll tell you how.......................

No comments: