Saturday, March 10, 2007

One Week Ago

Hahaha! Atu ya! My last post was ages ago. God! Was really really caught up with work. Erkkks!! So my liaison task is no more now, and I'm back to my desk preparing things, in advance, for my lectures which is in a month. It sounds like a long time but trust me its not!! I have another consultancy lectures next month as well and the students are quite a challenge. I taught the same batch last year and education are the last things on their mind and they are very passive as well. So I'm still trying to figure out the best way of conducting my lessons. Shmuck!!

Saw four of my chinese ex-classmates at the gym on wednesday. Its nice to catch people from your past and to discover they are almost still the same makes it more exciting. I know I'll be looking more of them after this which is good. Had a little talk with them, recapping what we have been up to all this years. Funny when we were back at high school we made a pack that we'd go to Empire on New Year's Eve 2005 for our reunion. Don't think anyone went although Won Wern claimed she did come. Heh! Macam sitaie!

I still enjoy the girls' company as much as I did back then. Our class rocks!!! Back then at the beginning of the 'O' level years, there were equal number of malay, chinese and indian (and associated race) population and mingling with the different race was the last thing on our mind. Our teachers did advised us endlessly to enjoy the diversity of culture and be friends. Not that we don't want to mix with them but I think we were shy at the beginning. Time passes by and we got along well, very well and very very well. In couple of months time we became unstoppable. If before the teachers complaint of our socialising capabilities now there are really complaining of our socialising capabilities, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, its lunch time. Time for gyming. Ahhhh!! Bless!!

Its not who you are underneath, its what you do that defines you.

No comments: