Oh my God! Oh my God!! I'm running out of time!!!! *Panics* I have two weeks left before my consultancy lecture and I haven't prepare anything yet. Oouuiiiii! Someone is in BIG trouble.
It feels nice to start the day catching up with a friend though walaupun melalui ruang chat MSN ini as she usually puts it. Makes me forget all the trouble and stupidity around me. Talk about being irresponsible!! I have one story but I will not share it here. How I wish MinX's around. Everything is just driving me crazy nowadays. Seriously man!! Seriously!!! These people at work, not my friends and direct colleagues, are just fucking pissing me off. Banar!! I feel like slapping them with a large trout. Hahaha! Mcm irc saja bunyi nya. But yeah! I was extra-ordinarily calm this morning though there was a bit of rage going on deep inside. It was silly matters made difficult by idiotic people but hey I can stop them from being stupid. So? What else can I do? Shoot em'? Yes please!
Hans had a very interesting note on her blog. It says prolonged use of positive thinking may create a permanent positive attitude. Should try that. How to start? She didn't exactly say. So a little help here please. Can I just fake the positive attitude with prolonged use of positive words??
Work is excellently crap!
At least I'm trying..........
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Crazy Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment