My post 'Talk About...' has caused a friend to react with a drastic measure. Huhu! Terasa chia pulang! Well, I must say she falls accidentally to my trap. I was actually talking about someone else but I guess she did have some good news to share which I already knew jua but you know, I totally understand her situation of not telling just yet cos you know its not a certain thing as yet. So I must be talking about someone else then? Who could it be?
Oh btw, thanks for sharing the great news Asmah Squidy! I can't believe time flies so fast. Seems like it was only yesterday that I first saw you in the football pitch in UBD, dressed like a total stranger to the football scene. But I guess you already knew that you impressed me that day with your aggressiveness. And seems like I did suffer from it quite a number of times. Huhuhu!!!
It is heartbreaking to know that those past are beyond us, its like a reality slap that those great days are never gonna happen again. Now that your are ready for your next step up in life I'm feeling like I'm gonna lose a friend. Not lose in the actual sense but you know what I mean. Eh! You do know what I mean right?? Haha but then again you are Asmah, thats not possible. Love you babe.
This is it.......
Monday, March 26, 2007
A Reaction..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment