Its been one hell of a very tight week....and its only wednesday but I'm feeling the strain already. New things keep popping up and I'm running out of time. There's so many fucking things to do and money to spend as well. Hopefully, the break will bring out some sort of relief though I doubt it but hey one can only hope.
I know I've been talking about work lately but seriously its so bad!!! There's academic stuffs to do, then the departmental stuffs, then the administration, and then the donkey jobs. And then add the consultancy stuffs I have to do. On top of that, there's this big project that I'm gonna handle. Seriously!! I'm no superwoman! Ca kamu imagine? These things are endless with new stuff popping out almost every single day....or week. But yeah!!
Take this madness away from me.........
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Stuffed..
Classified in:
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment