Dear Fudge,
We can never know to what extend one can miss another until one is actually missing another. In this case, a day feels like forever. And you only flew off yesterday. So thats like forever already. And nobody lives forever so technically forever is not possible for humans like us. So you have to come back before I explode or whatever forever do to humans. But then you can't come back just because I ask you to besides you got to do the thing you got to do. So don't worry about me I will be fine. (PLEASE!! WORRY WORRY ABOUT ME!!) No seriously, don't. (YES!! SERIOUSLY!! PLEASE Do!!) Haha nyeah don't! I'm gonna be fine. Except that if you were here I would probably tell you that office ku benyamuk. Tehheeeee! Cemana boleh? I don't know. Hmm plants baru ku ani kali. Uhuks uhuks.
Yours Truly,
Mopiko :p
Monday, March 19, 2007
Unstamped Letter Part: Uno
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment