Monday, February 12, 2007

Brunei Male Species

Neez had a very interesting view about them when we were at the beach yesterday. Well, every girls knew we wouldn't get away from the filthy look of the men, their occasional 'Phewittt' and even when they revved up their motor when passing by. Like we are impressed!! Puh-leaseeee!! We even got binocular-ed by this group of losers and what even annoyed me more is that they even make it obvious. So Neez said that these men belongs to the 80% of Bruneian men...the typical loser! The ones who think they are the greatest just becos they have dicks. The men that gives Brunei a bad name. Haha apakan? So that was her view. Well, I'd say its more than that percent if we carefully look at it. Those losers and insignificant population actually covers 95% of their species (based on study by Ape Expert from Congo)

Makes one wonder doesn't it. How and Why? Our society are producing more and more perverts. Even I have colleagues giving out sexual comments and we are talking about highly respectable day job men here. Cemana kan tu? Seriously!! With a highly religious and cultural bounded country like Brunei, we shouldn't be having this type of behaviours. Not from majority of them. And yet we do? And yet nobody can really do anything about it. How sad is that?

Ankle is recovering well though it is still swollen a bit like a dwarf puffer fish huehuehue!! I should rest it but I'm so tempted to play handball tomorrow. Maybe I can just play goalie. Shut! Which reminds me that I need to get an ankle guard. Darn!!

Reality unrevised.........

No comments: