Monday, February 05, 2007

Luck!!..Wait For Me!!!

My luck is running dry as fast as it could. Didn't even say goodbye! They just left!! Its been quite overwhelming these past few days. Sometimes you just knew when something is not right. Well, thats how I'm feeling at the moment. As soon as I thought I couldn't get anymore unlucky, then boom! your hit in the face. I responded positive initially, always keeping in my mind that its just the dark clouds inside my silver lining rather that see it the other way. But the dark clouds seems to get bigger and darker, brewing something bad inside. Ocassionally striking you with a thunder and you know....things. Haha apakan! But seriously, I'm so exhausted! Exhausted being positive. So now I'm just gonna go with the flow. I learnt not to complain or anything, which I haven't been doing. And writing about this is not complaining...this is sharing information :)

Thats it......................

No comments: