I'm so not liking the start of my week but it could be worse so I'm ok. Besides I'm trying to be a less bitter person. Hahaha right Hanster? yesterday has to be the most physically tiring day of the year...so far. Been going around the whole place doing this and that and on top of that someone spill tea on my baju kurung. Hahaha! Since I had so much to do..the fuck with the stain. Stayed at work for another hour and decided to go to the gym for a de-stressing session which works pretty well. Except that I'm left with muscles pain. I think I did a little too much on the weights.
So today is the mentally exhausting day. Yes! It is. Talking and negotiating and trying to talk people out of doing the things that they shouldn't be doing. Its tiring. And its bad or maybe good that we have handball after work. Which I was and still am (I think!) looking forward for except that at this stage of mental exhaustion I'd be so pancit. Hopefully not. Hopefully it would made me energetic, a ds-stressing session, throwing balls...I like! Heh! Like a raging bull going mad in the middle of town. Grrrrrr!!!
Ayte...Excuse me
Looking at the same star...........
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Busy Days Ahead
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment