I'm not happy with myself this morning...reason being? Can't say :p The past couple of days have been pretty interesting and somewhat mentally overwhelming as well. First, there's the text message from Minx telling me about the something-we-won't-tell-other-people from someone-who-will-not-be-named. And this already occupies our mind although it didn't really deserved anything from our thoughts. But we couldn't help thinking how stupid, presumptuous and disgusting. It really caught me off-guard because it was very shocking. Mind killing-ly shocking!!
Then there was handball, which was physically demanding for a slacking amateur like me. And like that's not enough, there's Lisa, a very pretty looking trans. Yes! she is a pondan. But I couldn't help but think what a pretty face she'll have if she was a true female. Mcm the features are all there, facial features plang saja. Huahua! Must be all the pondans mocking before that gotten me into this. Karma people! This is karma! But at least this karma is acceptable. Funny thing, Minx and I were fighting over him/her = himer yesterday when choosing our players. Haha! And Minx even called himer ALAI Lisa..which got all himer other gang responding. Haha! By the way, if you were wondering, she was in my team. Kinda stole himer away when Minx was busy talking to someone else. Huhuhu!!!
I have learnt not to a hate a person to the max and I'm trying to get someone to do that. Because I hate a person once. Hate him so so much, hate him with all my heart, hear people say his name and I'll go 'Heh! Shulkkkk!!' and then I got to know him, well he's a very nice person after all. There's a reason for everything and so there was a reason for his behaviour which caused my loathing. And when all the resentment is gone, it ditches you a void, the greater the hate, the bigger the void. Most of the time, this void is filled with its anti-thesis, so in the case of hate, its love. Because you know intense things can only be replaced with another equally intense something. So no, I don't want this someone to hate this person, because this hate, its negative-ness will eat her mind..alive and its corrupting her even as I speak. And I don't want this thing to bite her in the ass later. Something has to be done to even get her off thinking about this matter anymore? What? The solution is yet to be found. However, thinking about Lisa did work last night. Ahhh!!! you find beautiful thoughts in the most bizarre things.
So here's a question. If a girl likes the opposite sex, she's straight. If she likes the same sex, she's not straight. But what is she if she likes trans?? Hahaha!! Not that I like trans but you know, something to think about ^_^
One man failure is another's triumph.................
Saturday, February 03, 2007
The Beautiful Thing Called Karma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment