Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wearing Out

Work was hectic!! And it feels good to steal some few minutes (uhuks! ehem! and hopefully hours) doing nothing related to work. And going to the gym for the past couple of days adds to my increasing level of knackeredness. Though it does boost my fitness level which I am so proud of. Hahaha! The rowing machine has been making its miracle as well..scoring goals has never been so easy. Haha! Whot!! Anyway, I was quite surprised with myself yesterday during handball session. Like I was so energetic..or maybe it was just plain hyper-ness. But seriously, it was unbelievable. So I guess the gym session does help...a lot!!!! Waheyyy!!

On a more serious note, it seems like there's a lot of things on my mind. But I can't exactly define each and every one of it as yer. Its everything all added up fueling inside. Don't worry its not flamable. But yeah..maybe I'm just stressed out from work and tired from all those physical activites. Ehy!! Tucking in late and waking up early makes it even worse. I badly need a massage. Maybe I just need to take a pause.

Another one......

No comments: