Saturday, February 17, 2007

Life In A Day

Been having sleepless nights lately. Too much to worry about and yet so little effort from yours truly. Haha! Yesh! The laziness of the human mind. Its funny how we can be committed to one thing and not another. I'm being offered again to teach a consultancy course for about a month and its too good to be rejected. But to prepare another set of lectures and stuff is just to exhausting. Okay..I know I've been using this word for so many times but seriously!! its exhausting. Life is exhausting! Anyway, this subject I'm gonna teach is not really my cup of tea, so have to do a bit of background reading to supplement the lectures. At this moment, its not the only job pending. I have some other stuff to worry about especially now its towards the end of February. So one might wonder why I'm taking this job..well!! the pay is good! So my main motivation is the money! Hahaha! At least I'm being honest about it and its not like I'm taking this task lightly.

Here's a problem...you are already comfortable with where/who/how you are to proceed to another stage of your life. But you know sooner or later you'll proceed to that stage..hopefully. So what if you had the slightest hint of advancing further and you felt like if you don't do it now, its stupid because you don't want to miss the chance but then life now is too good to be given up. How do we decide?? Like how do we know when to stop playing sports and get serious with life? And we are dealing with sports addict here so its not as simple. Be one and you'll understand. So thats just one little example right. What about the other major things like partnerships and domestication if there's a word for it hahaha. People will say you'll know when the time comes? What if it never come? What if it came and we didn't know?

A little uncertain...........

No comments: