Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mother Luck is MOCKING Me!!!

Just as I thought it couldn't get any worse...it gets worse! This heartache is so exhausting. These worries are bringing me down rock bottom. This is very very exhausting!! I know I'm capable of handling this. I can do it. I'm still waiting for the wheel to turn upwards.....Hah! wheel! What an interesting word!

Tee was saying that this is God's way of showing how much He loves me. Giving me all this hardship so I'll grow stronger and more determined. I couldn't agree more. But dealing with it is not easy but of course......I couldn't help being dismayed. Makes me wanna cry..........

Its harder than hard.................


edited

Today is no more different that yesterday. Its the same thing! Another problem solved opens an opportunity for another problem to arise. Which kinda shadows the first problem so it doesn't at all feels like there's anything being resolved. I need these dark clouds cast away from over my head.

No comments: