Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Day Chaos

Its been a very very long day...and I'm not complaining. I really am not! I kinda enjoy it tho being so indulged with work. Its the headache that annoys me. I'll stop for panadol extra later. Ada yang super super extra kah? :) I'm still at the office..Thank God my neighbour next door is still here or else.....I tell ya, there's other existence in this place. One that get active when it gets quiet and dark and...u don't believe me? Come and let us spend the evening here. The trick is not to stay after 5.30pm....which is 3 minutes ago. Errkkkk!!! Anyways...will blog more again later. As of now, there's still things to do.

I'll leave you beings with this....


Alone With My Thoughts

If life was a vast ocean,
Then I'd be a curious swimmer
Diving into the depths
Of unexplored blue water
Beyond.

If life was a hard oak tree,
That would make me a determined woodpecker
Striking my eager beak into the impenetrable wood
With all my might
Until I find what I am searching for.

Since life is like what it is now
Here I am, a thoughtful poet
Writing about existence
And trying to discover
Its meaning.

Kathleen L. Pequiras
Copyright ©2006 Kathleen L. Pequiras

Evening beautifuls.......

No comments: