My Oh My! Nature surprises me yet again. When I arrived at work after lunch the day hinted it was gonna be sunny wit scattered clouds for d rest of d afternoon. I pressed d button dat pulled d car's side screen a few centis down to let d air circulate so it wouldn't be as hot. As I was settling down on my old chair, in my humble office I somehow glanced outside only to be greeted wit dark clouds, d bad ass clouds of all scruming towards d coast. I contemplated a bit whether it was going to rain or not. Again nature has a mind of its own as it started to pour as hard as it can. NOW, I must go and shut d screen up. BUT, umbrella oh umbrella where art thou? Luckily, my colleague has one but then I have to wait for it as he need to save his car from flooding. He told me dat his car seats were wet already. Darn! d tissues and shoes in my car must be swimming by now. To make matters worse he also said that d umbrella wud only keep my head dry. He showed me his soaking back to prove his words. Haha ok! Well for d love of my car out I go to d oh so far car park. I have to walk bout 100m in d rain!! And to cut it short I finally managed to find dry land and not to mention my soaking baju. The kain was so gripping on me legs! Me legs! Oh my! not a pretty image. It wud be easy to track me down by following d wet patches I left behind. Haha! So d moral of d story is, only God knows everything, yang Maha Agung n Maha Mengetahui!
Anyways, spent d afternoon til 5.30 mind u! preparing d exam ques. Only one ques to go, I'm not sure yet what to put as I haven't cover d topic. But will definitely finish it tomorrow. Moderator's meeting is d day after. Haiyaa! Hopefully they agree wit d standard of my paper or else...Oh no! I don't want to think about it.
Oh yeah! I was having fun at work today it was enjoyable. Of course d day started of like urmm ok lah but then I was very very focused on what I wanted to get done today so it was very fulfilling. Haha! Its a hate and love thing dis me and my work. And I can't divorce him cos kami kawin contract! Hahahaha! Hyper banar!!!
So if u can fight it, join it. Join and join and follow d rules like fools. Dis rules set up by those people who urmmm set up d rules basically. Hahaha! I think I'm in a stress-withdrawal mode tonite.
I want to be hypocrite once in a while.............
Monday, October 30, 2006
Punked!
Classified in:
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment