Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Settling Chaos - The Sequel

Nothing is sweeter than to go home after a long hard day at work. And nothing is more frustrating than to go back to an empty one. D family is at Grandma's dis evening.

Had lunch wit Lia at noon, went to d optics to have our specs made. I need one desperately now dat my last good specs is now wrapped in plaster. Broke d handle n I cudn't find any tape. Forgive me for being creative! :p The new one will be ready on Thursday. I don't wear glasses most of d time but had a little scare wit my right eye last nite. Scratched it when d contacts still on. So dats why I made a new decent specs, in case of emergency.

Gonna hang out wit Lia n Eyan tonite, chill a bit then off for a movie. I'm so exhausted but Lia already warned me not to bail out. At least Eyan's picking me up and maybe I can doze off during d movie. Hey! At least I'm there right? Haha Darn! Its quarter past 7 already? Excuse me.

The cold shower will wake me up........

No comments: