God! Its hot today! I thought it was going to rain this morning but d weather has turned. I feel so unclean n I don't think I looked fresh. I need a shower! Did I mention dat I sweats more nowadays? Even in air conditioned area! Yes! That bad! I think its my body telling me dat I need to exercise. I miss hockey! My car air-conditioning is now fixed, I hope! D gas needed a top up and luckily there's an open workshop in Serusop. Its a bit cooler now but not as cold as I expected.
I was told in countless occasion that I loses temper easily. After endless thinking, I have to agree dat my temper is my worst trait. There's not a day when I don't get mad. Its a one thing dat I'm not proud of. I tried various meditating methods to cool myself. One dat I remember to work well (means okay lah! Haha) was dis meditation stones as told by the chinese lady, banar kah nda. So wat I do is to just play wit it in my hands. I usually had it in my pocket n play wit it when I get furious. But I lost d friggin' stones, I can't remember how. Maybe I threw it at someone when I was throwing a tantrum. Or maybe I swallowed it to keep my inner peace. I can't recall, it was very vague. Hahaha! Is there any shop in Brunei dat sell those thing? I got d last one in UK. I need to find those stones urgently!
On a serious note, I really really need help wit my temper. So please help me! I'm begging you from d bottom of my heart. Save me from my inner monster. I don't want to hurt people anymore.
If only I can turn back time.......
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Sticky Sweaty Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment