What a day it turned out to be? Muiz joined us for d open house visits and we only managed like 30+ minutes of quiet time. As soon as we arrived at Siah's place, funny and memorable events started pouring in. Though I didn't know her personally, Siah is very friendly, warm and pleasant. Out of all open houses (where I didn't know d hostess/host) she really made me feel welcome. The chocolate cake was delicious n we couldn't stop indulging it.
We then drove our way to Ina's all the way from Tutong to Bunut. It was raining quite heavily throughout d journey but d atmosphere in d car was filled wit laughter. We spent more than an hour at Ina's becos we couldn't stop munching on her fatty cookies. They smell and taste like famous amos and thank goodness we were at Ina's cos we can ask for more which we did. Huehuehue!
I really had fun today, and whats amazing is dat I enjoyed yesterday wit d gurls too. I'm blessed wit fun friends and good company. I had a chat wit my best cousin this afternoon. She agreed wit d things I talked about here especially the entry bout my temper. Tho she's a few years younger she's very smart and thoughtful. She said something that kind of humble me in a way dat it made me realise dat deep within me there's a good person and I just need to find a way not to let my bad side reign. So thanx Wano, I really appreciate it babe. Love u Jubs!
Btw Ina, ur brother reminds me of someone. Haha so if ur interested to know more u know where to find me. Hahaha!
Manchester United is playing really well. I hope Ronaldo finds d net so he can give me lots of points. Cahill scored too so dats at least 6 points in my bag.
My feet is aching to kick ur balls...........
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Showers of Laughter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment