Saturday, October 28, 2006

Raya Fever

Woke up to a stuffy nose this morning...not good! I said to myself. I dragged myself off bed and had a little walk around the house to actuate my body and mind before heading for the shower. Came in late again..only becos its still cuti time here. Otherwise, I'm very punctual and a dedicated worker :)

Anyway, nothing much is happening this morning. Ina's open house is today..got her message this morning. Mingster is asking me if I wanna go with her to her frens open houses after lunch and Tee is also asking me if I wanna go to only one open house invitation during lunch. I know...I'm hot stuff!! Hahaha wishful thinking ^_^ Tee's offer sounds reasonable so I'm going with her to Tutong then to Ina's and I think I'll meet Mingster there.

The guys at the office also offered to bring me out for tea/coffee this morning but I nicely rejected. I'm not in the mood to be stuck in the male species' conversation this morning though they do make quite an interesting company. I'm just not up for it....blame the nose don't blame me. Besides, I need to finalise my notes and everything for the lecture on monday which I already fininshed so thats off my back for now.

Tee's logging off...........I have to go!

No comments: