Friday, October 27, 2006

Girls Raya Out

One thing I hate about dis hp blogging is dat once d connection is lost, there's no way to save d entry, can't copy n paste, can't anything. So please excuse me if I refused to write d whole thing again. Its a shame cos we had a very interesting day wit our open house visits. So lemme just talk bout something else dat kept me thinking after dis afternoon conversation wit d gurls.

So this afternoon someone blurted out 'he's not my type' (we were talking about a guy so dis may seem blur to you unless you were there) only to be greeted wit a 'Ehhy' from Mingster and 'Asta' from Izz (haha nama glamour!) but then I think I understand ur situation. When we have an idea of a perfect partner and someone who's not 'd type' comes along, it is very difficult to decide whether we should give it a try or not. But then we will never know unless if we give it a go. We compromised a lot wit dis life, when we can't have what we want we just have to make do wit wat we have now. And most of d times, dis compromised thing is way better than what we initially want. And dis is because what we want is not always what we really need.

Furthermore, usually, d one thing u really need is d one thing u can't see. Make sense? Bare wit me! I'm saying things right off my head so excuse me if I'm not making any sense. Anyway, even if we were lucky enough to meet d perfect person (d one that met all ur criteria) u can't guarantee it will last forever. Relationship is a trial n error thing, if ur not happy, u have d right to be selfish to do watever's best for ur interest. So worry not if u break a few hearts. We only live once so why not live it for ourselves and do things dat makes us happy.

Life is such a mystery and I'm still lost in it...........

No comments: