I'm back from a 4 days hiatus...reason being? I was on leave and I couldn't access blogger via the hp. Hence the silence. Its gonna be a hell of a week ahead..raya most pr0bably will fall on tuesday. I need to prepare my notes for the lecture after the holiday which I have not started yet. I am just so lazy!! But hey, I gotta do what I gotta do.....Schmuck!
Ramadhan is almost over...soon the atmosphere will be back to normal. I genuinely enjoy the night scene during ramadhan, people going to the mosque and stuffs...its just so lively. And Ramadhan is always a good time for us to reflect back on our lifes. Never in my life that I felt so lost......physically, emotionally and spiritually. I guess I have a lot of mending to do with my life. I'll find the light one day...I hope its not too late!
I realised that life always goes on..no matter if ur ready or not or if ur taking a break. Life will always continue and time flies. And its a hell of a job to keep up. There's just so many things to do, learn and think about...SiGh!
Help Me!!!
Toodles beautifuls.....
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Lost Amongs The Raya Sales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment