Its thursday!! I love thursdays but not today as its back-to-work day today. Came in late this morning....what do you expect? I'm not exactly the employee of the year you know. Hahaha. So I don't have any plan for today yet. Mum might want to bring us raya-ing again later in the evening. Tee is having an open house today....Ooppssss! I asked her if there's any open house invitation from the staff here and she goes..Yeah! Me! Hahaha its more of a family function and no one at work knows about it and I should not know about it but she invited me and my trustee sidekick Mingster Kweee Kweee nonetheless...so now we are thinking if we shall go or not. Membari malu jua...but then it will be rude not to go cos she invited us already. So Ming...if you go I go.
I was hoping to get some useful work done while I'm in the office but haha I got some 'work' done alright. I'm more than halfway through it so thats good. Fucken darn...I still need to prepare the paper for the finals. UrghhhH!! Its due at the end of this month so I have 5 days to do that. Erkkksss..I'll spend a good 2 hours next week and get it done.
I can't get connected to blogger..don't know why. Maybe someone blocked the access again...hopefully not! However, I managed to find a way to blog today besides the usual 'hp entry' from home. I think I should get back to work.......
Btw, Wano! I can imagine you doing that..you barging in with your ever so loud voice and your cheeky smile.....*don't cry* Jubs we all miss you here. Will try to take some raya photos and videos for you. Your not missing much just kuih mor, popia, cornflakes, tapak kuda and everything else that you don't have other there *grins* hahahahaha
My work is calling out my name............
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Half Awake
Classified in:
My Clans,
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment