Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sade Saint

I can never understand myself nor can I explain my behaviour and doings. I think I'm a compulsive sadist..hahahaha I enjoy making people hurt..I love making people in pain *evil smile*. Or do I really? I am aware of my potential hazards ..haha!..but I honestly dont have a control over it. I'm a real example of Jekyll and Hyde ladies and gentleman. I surrender myself to be your work of research in case anybody is interested. I've hurt so many people in my life and maybe thats why karma turns me into a miserable person. Or maybe I'm simply a miserable person and thats why I tend to hurt people...Hmmm! its between those two anyways. I dont remember me being nice but I do remember countless occasion when ...well lets just say I'm not proud of it.

See, Im aware that I'm an evil person maybe the only good thing about it is that I acknowledged it. U think? I'll leave you with your thoughts..

No comments: