Thursday, October 26, 2006

White Balls of Ecstacy

Suddenly, the thoughts of you tempted out d hunger in me. Oh white balls! yours is a taste to savour. The tenderness n d sweetness of you as I bring you to my lips and and d taste of heaven as you succumb to my needs. Oh u make me high my dear kuih mor!! Haha what? Were u thinking of something else? ^_^ I bet Mingster will plang ni. Haha she's blessed wit wild imagination. Huahuahua!

Looks like we are not going anywhere tonight. Not in d mood I'm just too lazy. Its not my cup of tea really. Got a few open houses to go to tomorrow afternoon. At least I'm up for that one not becos there's food but for d certainty of going to a place rather than just going around visiting random houses hoping the tenants are around. Not fun!!!

Currently watching Fear Factor wit my little bro. I don't know what has got into him. He's wearing a checkered shirt wit only the two lowest buttons hooked. Shorts dat can be mistaken for a boxer or is it actually a boxer? Hmm collars up and topped up wit greased hair which will definitely make him d next bujang lapok. Hahaha! He never fail to stun me.

Nana texted me dis afternoon saying if I know dis gurl. In fact I do n she's an ex-classmate back in MD. So she asked me to email her and I definitely will on saturday. I remembered we were close acquiantance (spelling!) back in those days. This is definitely a pleasant surprise.

I'm hungry.......

No comments: