Priorities! Priorities! Priorities! I don't know what my priorities are anymore at d moment. I have been slacking since d start of Ramadhan maybe dats why. Humph! Teaching resumes tomorrow and I so am not looking forward. But there's only 3 weeks remaining til d semester end and a good fren always to say to me 'Hang in there!' when I get frustrated wit anything. Hahaha where most of d time my reply wud be 'YOU hang in there!' So I'm hanging in.
Last year I developed dis fear for mondays cos its d worst day of d week for me as compare to d rest. But you'll say who doesnt hate mondays but I really really hate it. Its more like I was classically conditioned to despise monday. The thing is I only come to work on monday as I was in UBD for d rest of d week for my post graduate certificate. And there's dis colleague of mind who irritates me so much mcm he's always proposing tasks yg not really necessary. Major idiot. I shared d same subject wit him dats why. I had a talk wit d head not to assign me with him anymore and d head understood my situation as he himself found its difficult most of d time to work wit dis person. I'm bug-free now, and I don't hate mondays as much as I used to. Just d normal hate dat we all feel towards d day after d weekend.
Its been ordinary today went out for raya wit d family but only visited 2 houses as I got grumpier and asked to be sent home. No open houses today except one but didn't go as I was still in bed. Mum's chicken rendang kampung is so to die for. Makan makan makan! Darn! I must go for a jog sometimes this week. The next game is a very important one. Win it and we will secure the medal standing. Its best to secure it now than to leave it to d other remaining game. We have d chance to finish a step further dis year.
Oh God! this headache is killng me......
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Oh No!
Classified in:
My Clans,
Outcries,
The Profession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment