Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Let Japan Sink!

Don't ask me wat d movie is all about. Didn't concentrate at all and luckily I managed to connect to msn. Or else I'd surely sleep. Almost did but it was too noisy for my comfort. I had so many expectations but I went home dissapointed. The scenarios are possible but d whole story reminds me of cheap Japanese Godzilla style kinda movie.

Been trying to sleep for an hour now but I wasn't able to. I had a long day and I know I'm very exhausted. I was yawning throughout d movie and on d way home. Maybe its past d critical time kali dats why now I can't sleep. Btw wats wrong wit DST ah everytime it hits midnite. Its been more than a week already. Urgghh! Fucking annoying!

Gubra is on Ria now. Its very different from d usual malay box office films. This is a sequel to Sepet and I think d main motive of d film is d diversity of Malaysian cultures and lifestyles. There's more to d movie than just that tho. It reflects reality unmistakebly (spelling!) and d dialogue are of our everydays life. There's no fairy tale ending wit dis film but I'm sure it connects more to d audience cos its raw and meaningful. Moreover, d story is not superficial and some might find it a bit controversial. Again, dis is my opinion so.........u know wat to do if you disagree!

Why do I feel like you're drifting away from me...........

No comments: