Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mid-Day Fun

Nora's lunch open house invitation today was the last and most belated open house for this year's raya. The open house was also an intended celebration for her birthday which was on the 22nd Nov. It started off like a normal open house invitation, just us talking and eating, though me and Mingster arrived later than the rest. Then Nora's mum and aunt brought out her birthday cake and we sang her the birthday song. As soon as everyone finished eating, we took some photos and right after that, the hostesses told us to take a seat, any seat that we like. We were told that some seats are numbered and whoever got the lucky seats will get a present. We were all excited..all of us..the over 20 years olds and few over 30s, giggling and cheering to the fantastic surprise.

Most of the girls got their present, even Mingster who weren't lucky enough initially *winks* However, I'm sure everyone left with smiles carved on their face. I even told Mingster that even if we were asked to play the musical chair, everyone will surely participate without a doubt. Beneath the strict exterior of the some of us, and cute and rugged for a few *ehem* there lies an inner child still, forever trapped behind our age-consumed anatomy.

Anyway, handball is cancelled again tonight as we couldn't get an available court to play. Hopefully, we will get one tomorrow night as I desperately need to sweat my body off. Urghhh!!

I had the most beautiful dream last night. Huehue! It was so beautiful and I'm hoping, desperately hoping, it will come true. Hehe! God! Please let it come true. THANK YOU for the dream last night. This is my THANK YOU in advance.

So real yet so delusional.................

No comments: